Contact Us

Tel: 860-361-6142

Fax: 860-361-6143

8 Village Green Drive,
Litchfield CT 06759
VISA MASTER AMERICAN EXPRESS DISCOVER CASH
Title: RickCarlson10/7/2015 10:38:55 PM
Our firm closed 21 transactions in 2014 alone, and we have procured over22,595 wealthy individuals, fellow business owners, and private equity groups thatare interested in a potential acquisition of your business. We have tons ofbuyers for brick and mortar locations in New England! Ace Business Brokers would liketo open a dialogue between your entity and our database, as we have buyers for$6,250 pre-revenue startups (our smallest closing last year) and $30,000,000 enterprises (our largest CURRENT engagement and presently it's under contract!!) Youcan sell a portion of your business as well, as many of our buyers are interestedin acquiring partial books of clients in different industries if you feelyou are stretched too thin at this time. Many business owners are not evenaware that there are business brokerage firms such as ours that existto either help you divest your company or to increase your bottom line viastrategic acquisition!Why should I contact Ace Business Brokers to sell my business?-We orchestrate the entire transaction from initial consultation andvaluation to the close of escrow.-We specialize in highly-sensitive and confidential sales, all buyershave an NDA on file.-We work together as a team to produce ad copy that excites buyers towrite offers.-We pay for upgraded advertising and proactive campaigns like these toensure maximum exposure beyond our database. We even had a closing witha family from Australia who secured an E2 Visa with their purchase!-We negotiate the highest possible price for your business.-We are a success fee firm, unless we close escrow, there is no charge to you.I’m ready to expand, not sell!Fantastic, please reach out and contact us using one of the abovemethods. We can add you to our database and inform you when futureopportunities come in. Please feel free to click on the link below tolook at our current businesses for sale. We look forward to speakingwith you soon!http://broker.bizbuysell.com/AceBusinessBrokers-- Rick CarlsonPresident, Ace Business Brokers18 Warren St.Manchester, CT 06040Phone/Fax: 800-985-4939Email: RickCarlson@AceBusinessBrokers.comhttp://broker.bizbuysell.com/AceBusinessBrokersAll future announcements: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rick-carlson/3/b61/1b5/_______________________________________The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for the recipientslisted. The content and subject of this email may be subject to confidentialityagreements and should be treated with appropriate care. Access or distributionto anyone other than the original recipients and parties to the confidentialityagreement is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,copying, distribution, or any action taken, or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,is prohibited and may be unlawful. All information contained herein was furnished byeither buyer or seller. Broker or agent has not and will not verify the accuracy orcompleteness of this information.
Title: 10/6/2013 2:40:37 AM
Nice place in lfield, good food!
Title: 10/5/2015 3:37:41 PM
Title: Sorry10/27/2011 2:30:00 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience. Next time you come to our restaurant, tell us who you are and we will give you a refund. We have lost our email so we couldn't reply. If you want to contact us in the future, use the email above.
Title: Mr.10/21/2013 1:43:48 AM
We can increase rankings of your website in search engines. Please reply back for more details.
Title: Want more clients and customers?10/14/2015 9:56:53 PM
We can increase rankings of your website in all major search engines at a very affordable price.Email us back to get a full proposal.
Title: Please answer.10/14/2011 3:03:10 PM
Why haven't you answered? I have sent two emails to tell you that I did not get the edamame beans I paid for when we were there last weekend. I would like a refund or a gift card.
Title: Requesting a Refund10/12/2011 2:05:37 PM
I sent an email about our visit last weekend, but no one has responded. I asked for my order of edamame to be wrapped (I had over half left) and the waitress did not put it in the bag with my leftover meal. That was what I had planned to have for lunch the next day and it was missing. Since we paid for it and requested that it be wrapped, I would like a refund or a gift card. We have always enjoyed your restaurant and would like to be able to go back.
Title: John10/1/2016 2:34:02 PM
Several of these games are worth some time and are actually akdcagefgdgaecdc
Title: "Connecticut Insider Article"1/4/2014 8:59:29 AM
Hi guys,I was wondering if you might be interested in running a promotion with Connecticut Insider http://deals.ctinsider.com for KawaSaki Japanese Restaurant.We just launched in July and already have close to 70,000 people subscribed throughout Connecticut. We also have our https://www.facebook.com/WhatsUpConnecticut and https://www.facebook.com/ConnecticutInsiderDeals fanpages where you would also be promoted and that usually results in a couple hundred new fans for your own page. We're actually launching a magazine portion (online and print) titled Connecticut Insider that focuses solely on where to eat, shop, and what do in Connecticut. I'd like to discuss doing an article on you as well, there is no charge, and you aren't required to run a promotion with us though it certainly helps bring in a lot of new customers if we combine an article and a deal together.Please give me a call if you have a free minute, I'd love to discuss a promotion or write up.Thanks!Rob Craven203-745-4194
105 Results 10/11 <<567891011>>